How to find a record that is not in a dropdown list
Modified on: Fri, 13 Mar, 2020 at 12:23 PM
- To find a missing Record, start typing in the dropdown field.
- As soon as you start typing, a lookup will return results matching your typed characters.
- Only the first 15 results will be displayed in a list. If your record is not there, please type more characters to refine your list to choose from.
- When your Record appears, select it from the pop-up list by clicking on it.
- FAQ: Why not just load all the possible selections in the drop-down list?
- Answer: It will take too long to load thousands of options - to keep the application responsive, we had to implement the "Type To Find Dropdown".
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.