On Field Service Cloud there is a new functionality to upload a Job Card received from University of Pretoria and process this Job Card and create a Work Order.
To Enable this functionality please contact Support to enable this.
How To Upload Job Card:
- Log in to Field Service cloud using your Login Details
- Click on Main Menu Icon
- Click on the "Job request Upload" menu item
- Upload the Job Card
- Search for the Client by typing "University"
- Select the "University of Pretoria" Service Client
- Click on the "Save" button
- The System is going to read the document and try to map all values to the specific parameters,
- You do not have to refresh the page
- Once the processing has been completed the page will refresh automatically
- When some of the values has not been mapped correctly you can map them by following these steps
- Click on the Value you want to be mapped
- Click on the "Copy" button
- Scroll to the parameter that has to be mapped
- Paste the value in to the text field
- Once you are happy with all the Values mapped you can click on the "Save" button