In this article we will display the steps used to "remember your login details" on a webpage:
- Open Field Service Cloud website in your Google Chrome browser on your mobile phone
and - Click on the 3 dots (settings button) in the top right corner.
- Select the Settings option from the list as shown below.
- After you have entered the settings, click on the "Save Passwords" option
- Ensure that the Save Passwords option is ON
as well as - the Auto Sign-in option is ticked.
- After you have followed the above steps, go back to the Field Service Cloud website and use your credentials to sign in.
- Upon successful login a notification will pop up on the bottom of the screen asking if you would like to Save/Remember the credentials to this website, simply click on Save.
Your Username and Password will now be remembered on the relevant website:
Double click on the Username field as well as the Password field to have your saved credentials pop up.